Daniel is the best performing salesperson (total number of sales) in the Whangarei Heads Peninsula / Parua Bay region from 2019 - 2023 as ranked by Trademe.co.nz, Oneroof.co.nz, Realestate.co.nz and Homes.co.nz.
Awarded Ray White Whangarei Salesperson of the Year for 2020/21 and 2022/2023, Daniel also proudly holds the record for the highest value of annual sales in the 25 year history of Ray White Whangarei. In recognition of his performance in sales and service, Ray White New Zealand awarded Daniel the prestigious Elite Performer status, placing him within the top 5% of Ray White entire international sales force.
Specialising in the Whangarei Heads area, Daniel brings a high level of experience, local property market knowledge, enthusiasm and creative thinking to the Ray White team. You can be confident that his bold, creative and energetic approach to marketing your property will attain a top result.
Throughout his career Daniel has enjoyed great success, which he attributes to his commitment to delivering quality service to his customers, matched with excellent time management, communication and attention to detail.
Prior to joining Ray White, Daniel had a long successful career remotely consulting to a Fortune 500 company, leveraging his passion for customer service, business development, emerging technologies and digital marketing to generate profitable and sustainable growth for his clients.
During his time in the corporate world, Daniel's creative writing style led to him receiving several accolades for his presentations to the business sector. His most recent success was winning a global speech competition at the World Congress Centre in Atlanta, USA. Daniel had also built a reputation locally in the Northland area for the quality of his commissioned video production work in the boat building/super yacht and real estate industries - he was regularly contracted by top real estate agents seeking to utilise his unique cinematic style and online reach. This is how he fell in love with real estate.
Commencing with the Ray White team in June 2018. Daniel now works on the sale and marketing of properties throughout the Whangarei Heads, Parua Bay and Pataua regions. He has a proven track record at successfully selling coastal, lifestyle, and premium residential properties.
A Whangarei Heads local for over 15 years, with his sons at Whangarei Heads School, Daniel is well engaged in the community and a proud sponsor of several community events. He fosters his relationships with the community based on trust and transparency while having a straightforward approach to business negotiations.
Daniel's professional and personal skills, matched with his ability to skillfully craft a story with visual media to create an emotional attachment for prospective purchasers provides a great resource for his clients.
His strong commitment to customer service, background in marketing, results driven negotiating skills, video production and advanced online digital media experience combine to enhance value for clients, maximising their property's exposure to garner the best possible outcomes.
Ray White Whangarei
- Ray White Whangarei Salesperson of the Year 2022/23
- Ray White Whangarei Supreme Service Award 2022/23
- Ray White Whangarei Salesperson of the Year (2nd) 2021/22
- Ray White Whangarei Supreme Service Award 2021/22
- Ray White Whangarei Salesperson of the Year 2020/21
- Ray White Whangarei Business Growth 2020/21
- Ray White Whangarei Supreme Service Award 2020/21
- Ray White Whangarei Business Growth 2019/20
- Ray White Whangarei Supreme Service Award 2019/20
- Ray White Whangarei Rookie of the Year 2018/19
Ray White New Zealand
- Elite Performer 2022/2023
- Premier Performer 2022/2023
- Elite Performer 2021/2022
- Premier Performer 2021/2022
- Elite Performer 2020/2021
- Premier Performer 2020/2021
- Premier Performer 2019/2020
- 2023/2024 - Elite Performer
- 2022/2023 - Elite Performer
- 2021/2022 - Elite Performer
- 2020/2021 - Elite Performer
- 2019/2020 - Premier Performer