Do you consider yourself an awesome administrator?! If so, we’re looking for someone like you to join our team.
This permanent part-time administration role will see you working in our busy Ray White Whangarei office on the Hatea Loop.
Your responsibilities in this diverse role will include will include office support, database management, marketing and the upkeep of our online systems.
You will also be an effective communicator, well-presented, professional, reliable with a willingness to learn and grow both personally and professionally.
Our office administrator works as part of a busy team responsible for a variety of tasks including:
- all areas of customer service
- personal assistance to our sales staff – including advertising co-ordination, preparation of property information packs, database and listing management, and some marketing and social media management
- maintaining all office systems and standards as directed by your Manager to the specifications and standards required within all appropriate laws and regulations while maintaining a safe environment
- training of other staff (when required)
Personal Skills and Attributes
- Efficient and organised, able to prioritize your work load and meet deadlines with a strong attention to detail
- An excellent team player who relates well with other members of the team and is willing to work collectively, and individually
- A can do attitude and someone who is willing to learn new procedures and tasks as and when required
- An intermediate to high level of knowledge in all, or some of the following programs: Google Systems (including Mail, Drive, Sheets, Slides, Docs and associated products); Adobe programs (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator (or similar); Ability to digitally manipulate and prepare images for a variety of outputs
- Willingness to learn, grow knowledge and understanding of software and procedures
- Experience in administration, customer service, database management and online systems is preferred.
- The ability to be adaptable and to be flexible in ongoing changes in procedures with an ability to adopt new tasks when and as required
- Trustworthy, reliable and honest with the ability to multi-task and prioritize a large amount of varied tasks
- A friendly, clean, tidy, professional and welcoming persona with the ability to interact professionally with all clients both internally and externally
- Excellent written and verbal and communication skills
- Excellent phone manner
- High level of personal hygiene with a professional dress sense
- A quick learner and someone who is not scared of asking for help when it is needed
- Knows how to have fun!
As more and more agents and administrators continue to join our team we are constantly reminded that it is culture that connects us – and we are proud of what we have created… It is a beautiful feeling when coming to work feels like coming home… but it is so much more than that too!
From an internal office culture of connection, community and collaboration to our focus on service delivery for customers and clients, through to our international coverage across over 10 countries and of course in these times of Covid and other uncertainty: it is culture that connects us all. – As a company we are proud of our values that align us as a team, an office, a group and as a community. It is these strengths that will get our customers and our clients, more.
We work for our customers – without compromise! Will you work with us?
The Next Step
For more details get in touch with Vanessa McKenzie, Co-Director, Ray White Whangarei & Tutukaka, on 09 430 3300 or via email email@example.com