With years of experience in sales and marketing in housing related industries, a passion for design and a “can do” and “do it well” attitude, it’s no surprise Janet is for many the choice of agent time and again.
Whether selling or buying, honesty, integrity, and empathy are non-negotiable aspects of the service Janet will provide. When outside the square thinking is needed you can count on her for a creative solution. Drawing on her qualifications in interior design and knowledge gained in the building industry Janet is always willing to offer clients practical advice where required.
A thorough understanding of real estate, great communication, and negotiating the best outcome are consistent messages from Janet’s clients.
Originally born in England, Janet spent her childhood in Fiji. She has since worked and travelled in many parts of Asia, the Pacific and the United States.
New Zealand is where Janet chooses to live and has raised her two children. She loves the outdoors and, whenever she has a spare moment, Janet will usually be found pottering in the garden or walking her three rescue dogs, Bo, Joe and Ben, with her husband George.
Helping the vulnerable, Janet is a committed supporter of the SPCA, World Wildlife Fund and Barnados.
- Ray White Whangarei Supreme Service Award 2019
- Ray White Premier Member 2018
- Ray White Whangarei Supreme Service Award 2018
- Ray White Whangarei Supreme Service Award 2017
- Ray White New Zealand Outstanding Achievement for Customer Satisfaction - March 2017
- Loan Market Top Referring Salesperson (silver) 2017
- Pittard Training Group Gold Badge Award for exceptional sales performance 2015
- 2017/2018 - Premier Performer