Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Must Be Sold!
- Land: 20 ha (49 acres)
This is one of the last remaining larger blocks in the area and is a blank canvas for the entrepreneur. Are you looking to expand your avocado orchard or horticulture business? Are you ready to give up the farm but not the farming lifestyle? Could this be the next Whatitiri lifestyle subdivision? The options are there, you do the maths.
The property offers:
- 20.0031 ha (approx 50 acres) of predominantly gentle sloping paddocks, currently used as a run off and produces one of the best maize crops in the district.
- Fully fenced boundary with several access ways onto State Highway 14 and Whatitiri Road.
- Two natural water springs and several power sources.
- An unsealed air strip with fertiliser loading bin and a nice area of mature native bush.
- Large out of service milking shed with concrete pad and stock yards.
- 280 sqm four bedroom home, ready for renovation and the entire lower level is a basement/workshop area with double roller doors.
Roll up your sleeves and reap the rewards.
This property is available to view by appointment only
- Electric Hot Water
- Open Fireplace
- Openplan Kitchen
- Combined Dining/Kitchen
- Separate Bathrooms
- Separate WCs
- Separate Lounge/Dining
- Double Garage
- Block Base
- Fully Fenced
- Long Run Roof
- Two Storey
- Mixed Section Contour
- Northerly, Easterly, Southerly and Westerly Aspects
- Bush Views
- Rural Views
- Tank Sewage
- Tank Water
- Street Frontage
- Above Ground Level
- Built-In Wardrobes
See all features
20 ha / 49 acres
Double garaging plus off street parking