Shona has many years experience in the real estate and hospitality industry. She takes pride in a job well done and recognises that clients need to receive good quality representation, going the extra mile with a smile. And her many satisfied client’s testimonials pay tribute to this.
It can be a stressful time buying and selling property, Shona, as well as listening to her clients needs, is there to guide her clients with her personal skills and provide the ultimate real estate experience. Her enthusiasm is all in the recipe of her success.
Shona has two adult children and four grand daughters. Her daughter Lisa now resides in Surfers Paradise, which is a bonus, as Shona feels it is a great place to holiday, while her son Jason is a car salesman in Whangarei.
In her spare time, Shona loves to get out on the water with her family and get away from the everyday routine. Being a keen fisherwoman and diver, Shona loves to chat about this and give an extra few pointers as to where those elusive big ones maybe.
- 2016 Ray White Whangarei Salesperson Of The Year 2016 (2nd Runner Up - Escom)
- Loan Market Top Referring Salesperson 2016 (Female)
- Loan Market Top Referring Salesperson 2015 (Female)
- 2014 Ray White Allens Supreme Service Award
- 2014 Ray White Allens Most Improved Sales Person (Teir 2)
- 2014 Ray White Allens Sales Person of the Year (Teir 2) - 2nd Runner Up
- 2014 Ray White Executive Member
- 2014 Loanmarket Top Referring Salesperson (joint)
- 2017 - 2017/2018 Executive
- 2015 - 2016 Executive Performer