Murray is a family man that has enjoyed success in his endeavours, consistent with his enthusiastic and dedicated efforts.
During his 12 years in the Dairy Industry Murray held many management positions throughout the country. For five years he was Production Manager at the New Zealand Dairy Board in Wellington, controlling the nation’s infant formula production to meet international market demand.
During the late 90s, Murray and his wife Leah owned and operated a furniture retail company and a bed manufacturing operation. Murray attributes the tremendous success of this business to the drive for all the staff at the company to exceed customer expectations at all times. This, along with clever marketing and good old fashioned hard work created a secure company for staff and directors alike.
A keen athlete, Murray has played representative sport in several codes. Nowadays whilst still an active cricket player, Murray focuses more on building sport for the new generation. To this end, he is the President and driving force behind the Kamo Cricket Club Inc.
With this ‘hard work ethic’ and drive to succeed for his real estate clients, Murray still finds time to watch his three children play their sport and ensure that they have all they need for their personal development.
Murray Coop will turn what can be a daunting and anxious time, into a stress free, methodical process where you get more than you ever expected.
- Ray White Premier Membership 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 & 2018
- Ray White Whangarei Tender Marketer of the Year 2017
- Ray White Whangarei Salesperson of the Year - 2nd Runner Up - 2016
- Ray White Whangarei Tender Marketer of the Year 2016
- Ray White Whangarei Tender Marketer of the Year 2015
- Ray White Allens Salesperson of the Year - 1st Runner Up - 2015
- Ray White Allens Salesperson of the Year - 1st Runner Up - 2014
- Ray White Allens Salesperson of the Year - 1st Runner Up - 2013
- Ray White Allens Salesperson of the Year - 1st Runner Up - 2012
- Ray White Top Salesperson Northland - First Quarter 2012
- Allens Overall Salesperson of the Year 2011
- Allens Residential Salesperson of the Year 2011
- Allens Most Improved Salesperson of the Year 2010
- Allens Saleperson of the Year (Tier 2) 2010
- Allens Salesperson of the Year (Tier 2) 2008
- Allens Rookie of the Year 2008
Goode Leith Realty Ltd Licensed (REAA 2008)
- 2016 - Premier Member
- 2015 - Premier Performer
- 2015 - Loan Market Leading Referring Salesperson
- 2014 - Premier Member